Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a wet book

I went in to my room late tonight. I still have a report to prepare and a pile of lecture notes and hand-outs to read through for an exam tomorrow. Beside my bed were my recently bought reference book and a C.S. Lewis Signature Collection. Since I will be having an exam tomorrow, I grabbed the reference book first. Goodness! It is wet and sticky; and the Signature Collection is a bit wet also. I learned that one of our housecats, Batman, earlier went in to the room. Oh well, oh well. Batman was still kind that it left my other books untouched (or should I say unsprinkled with its pee). It just sprinkled the books with a mist of musk! My books are my civilization; and those are very dear to me.

2 comments:

Nathaniel Carolina said...

sir! wala lang. :))

nanobe said...

nathaniel,

wala lang din,

cheers,
ADM